Replacing the Tensioner Pulley - V6
18mm socket and bar or 18mm spanner
1. Remove fan belt by using the 18mm spanner and rotating the pulley assembly anti clock wise.
2. Undo the bolt holding the tensioner pulley on, use the 18mm spanner and turn the bolt clockwise to undo the bolt (the bolt is actually right hand threaded.)
3. Place new pulley onto shaft, drop some loctite onto bolt and screw in (anti clockwise) Manual states 40 - 60 Nm is the torque setting.
4. Rotate pulley anti clock wise again and replace fanbelt.
5. Picture of comprehensive instructions that came with new pulley.